Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyberattacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day. Internet security is a problem that will never be solved. Unlike point products that address a specific technology issue, we attack the problem holistically by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures, and develop solutions using best-of-breed technologies to protect our clients. We are one of the best in the world at understanding the threat. In short, we give our clients an early warning capability. Dell Secureworks was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with offices in all the major security markets around the globe. We have more than 2,000 team members, and partner with more than 4,200 clients in 59 countries to keep the bad guys out of their networks. We’ve been consistently recognized by industry analysts, readers’ polls and as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed information security services, worldwide.
Our Motto: At the end of the day, if we can protect our clients, nothing else matters. If we cannot protect our clients, nothing else matters.
We employ more than 8004 researchers, analysts, responders and security consultants and benefit from unique relationships with the world’s leading intelligence organizations. Not only do we have broad visibility into the threat landscape - we also have a deep human understanding of the threat actors and their operations.
Let us unleash the full power of all your security investments to make you collectively smarter and exponentially safer.
At Secureworks we share a common passion for security. Join our global team working to protect our clients from information security attacks on a daily basis.
We Protect Your World. Together, We Are Collectively Smarter.
Secureworks is 100% focused on cybersecurity. In fact, it’s all we do. For nearly two decades, we’ve committed to fighting the adversaries in all their forms and ensuring that organizations like yours are protected.
Secureworks enriches your defenses with intelligence from the 250-billion cyber events we observe each day, across our 4,400 clients in more than 55 countries. By investing in supervised machine learning and analytics, as well as the brightest minds in the industry, we’ve successfully automated and accelerated event detection, correlation, and contextualization. That means you can identify threats more quickly and take the right action at the right time to reduce your risk.
What’s the best strategy to protect valuable information in today’s environment? One that secures - scales, simplifies and spends wisely. As the world leader in cybersecurity solutions, Secureworks combines machine learning with human intelligence to unleash the full potential of your existing security investments. Because together, we are Collectively Smarter.
Examples of our projects:
- Managed Security Services: A managed security services provider (MSSP) is an extension of your security operations that closes the loop of people, processes and technology, offering 24x7 security operations center support. Secureworks Managed Security Services protect thousands of client environments worldwide. As a global MSSP, we deliver advanced data analytics and security insights via our Counter Threat Platform™ (CTP). Our information security services span complete network coverage, endpoints, vulnerability management, monitoring and analysis.
- Threat Intelligence: Cyber threat intelligence is evidence-based information that identifies emerging threats to your organization and helps mitigate your exposure to them. An efficient threat intelligence security team analyzes and prioritizes global and targeted threats, so your organization can proactively prevent security attacks. Take advantage of our threat intelligence gleaned through scale and visibility across ~4,400 client environments around the world. Developed by the Secureworks Counter Threat Unit™ (CTU) research team, we develop cyber threat intelligence your organization can readily take action on.
- Security & Risk Consulting: The Security & Risk Consulting practice provides a broad portfolio of services to address the information security, risk and compliance needs of our clients. Our IT security consultants help clients identify vulnerabilities and assess real business risk, meet PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, ISO 27002 and other security compliance mandates more efficiently and effectively, devise security and governance programs that fit a client’s environment, and help them recover from and prepare for a cybersecurity breach.
- Incident Response: Be proactive and bolster the ability of your team to respond to security incidents. Develop a proven Cybersecurity Incident Response Plan and train your team through real-world exercises.
- Cloud Security: Secureworks Cloud Guardian Solutions address the challenges many enterprise and small businesses face as they embrace hybrid IT. No matter where you are on your journey to the cloud, we have the comprehensive solutions to protect your sensitive data and applications. The cloud security experts at Secureworks help reduce your risk, enhance your compliance posture and increase peace of mind with cloud computing.
Locuri de munca Secureworks
|Global Desktop Support - working in night shifts |
full-time1 - 5 ani experienta
Do you want to be part of a growing company and offering your technical know how to Secureworks employees ?