We Protect Your World. Together, We Are Collectively Smarter.
Our Motto: At the end of the day, if we can protect our clients, nothing else matters. If we cannot protect our clients, nothing else matters.
Secureworks is 100% focused on cybersecurity. In fact, it’s all we do. For nearly two decades, we’ve committed to fighting the adversaries in all their forms and ensuring that organizations like yours are protected.
Secureworks enriches your defenses with intelligence from the 250-billion cyber events we observe each day, across our 4,400 clients in more than 55 countries. By investing in supervised machine learning and analytics, as well as the brightest minds in the industry, we’ve successfully automated and accelerated event detection, correlation, and contextualization. That means you can identify threats more quickly and take the right action at the right time to reduce your risk.
What’s the best strategy to protect valuable information in today’s environment? One that secures - scales, simplifies and spends wisely. As the world leader in cybersecurity solutions, Secureworks combines machine learning with human intelligence to unleash the full potential of your existing security investments. Because together, we are Collectively Smarter.Romania Security Centre of Excellence
Our Romania team is passionate about security and putting our clients first. We are also committed to create an exciting team environment. We enjoy learning from each other and collaborating on fun projects, and are excited about the career opportunities that exist in our CoE. But it’s not always about work - we also enjoy celebrating our successes! Most recently, Aon Hewitt named our Secureworks Romania operation as a 2018 Best Employer, and we are thrilled with this honor!
See the full press release here: Secureworks Wins Best Employer
Some pictures from our office
Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer. ™
In a category of generalists, we’re the specialists. Our threat intelligence starts with the Secureworks team. Collectively, we are smarter…and as a result, we proudly lay the foundation for our clients to be exponentially safer.
How we work:
We are enthusiastic entrepreneurs who work hard and celebrate our successes as a team. We value diversity in backgrounds and thinking, and are passionate about giving back to our communities. We are 100% cybersecurity and client-focused, and are proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family of brands.
How we reward our team:
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, and reward our team members for exceptional results. We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
We protect your world. Consider joining the team that is collectively smarter.
Testimonials from our colleagues
“From the very first week in my role, I knew that Secureworks is a great place to work. It offers a professional environment with real career advancement opportunities. Every day, I come to work with the feeling that I'm surrounded by friends and not by coworkers.” (Constantin Badea – Senior Security Analyst)
“From the start, I was excited by Secureworks, and over time, really began to understand the impact we have in keeping our clients protected on a daily basis. I like the fast-paced environment here, as well as the collaborative spirit and shared team knowledge. Management is very supportive, and encourages us to continue learning, including offering financial support to gain certifications which allow us to grow and advance professionally. I'm proud and grateful to be part of Secureworks!” (Alina Garoiu – Advisor IT Security Technical Lead).
Every day, we are inspired by our leaders, our surrounding team members, as well as our company’s vision, mission, and core values to do our very best.
Our Vision: Be the global leader in cybersecurity solutions.
Our Mission: Protect organizations in the digitally connected world.
In recognition of protecting your world, Secureworks is proud once again to be identified as a global leader in Managed Security Services by Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant: Secureworks on the Magic Quadrant
How do we help our clients stay exponentially safer?
- Managed Security Services: A managed security services provider (MSSP) is an extension of your security operations that closes the loop of people, processes and technology, offering 24x7 security operations center support. Secureworks Managed Security Services protect thousands of client environments worldwide. As a global MSSP, we deliver advanced data analytics and security insights via our Counter Threat Platform™ (CTP). Our information security services span complete network coverage, endpoints, vulnerability management, monitoring and analysis.
- Threat Intelligence: Cyber threat intelligence is evidence-based information that identifies emerging threats to your organization and helps mitigate your exposure to them. An efficient threat intelligence security team analyzes and prioritizes global and targeted threats, so your organization can proactively prevent security attacks. Take advantage of our threat intelligence gleaned through scale and visibility across ~4,400 client environments around the world. Developed by the Secureworks Counter Threat Unit™ (CTU) research team, we develop cyber threat intelligence your organization can readily take action on.
- Security & Risk Consulting: The Security & Risk Consulting practice provides a broad portfolio of services to address the information security, risk and compliance needs of our clients. Our IT security consultants help clients identify vulnerabilities and assess real business risk, meet PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, ISO 27002 and other security compliance mandates more efficiently and effectively, devise security and governance programs that fit a client’s environment, and help them recover from and prepare for a cybersecurity breach.
- Incident Response: Be proactive and bolster the ability of your team to respond to security incidents. Develop a proven Cybersecurity Incident Response Plan and train your team through real-world exercises.
- Cloud Security: Secureworks Cloud Guardian Solutions address the challenges many enterprise and small businesses face as they embrace hybrid IT. No matter where you are on your journey to the cloud, we have the comprehensive solutions to protect your sensitive data and applications. The cloud security experts at Secureworks help reduce your risk, enhance your compliance posture and increase peace of mind with cloud computing.
Locuri de munca Secureworks
|Trainee Academy Program|
full-time0 - 1 an experienta
|Information Security Advisor |
full-time1 - 5 ani experienta
|Experienced Staff Accountant |
full-time1 - 5 ani experienta