Information Security Risk Management Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Secureworks active.
Vezi toate job-urile Information Security Risk Management Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Cerinte
• Undergraduate degree in information technology or related field;
• 4+ years' experience in IT;
• 2+ years’ experience in performing security risk management, analysis and assessments;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience;
• Fluent English is required.
• Experience in enterprise risk management;
• Experience with Enterprise GRC tools;
• Experience in working in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment;
• Any of the following certifications: CRISC, CISA, CISM, SSCP, CISSP, HCISSP.
• This role provides security risk assessments on new systems or applications being deployed, systems undergoing major upgrades or changes, systems deployed as Software-as-a-Service and systems hosted by The Client’s vendors;
• This role will also perform risk assessments on projects being delivered and any new IS-related services being deployed;
• Evaluating systems and processes against the Client’s security standards;
• Documenting risks resulting from assessments;
• Providing mitigation strategies for the identified risks;
• Providing input to the formation of the governance strategy for this area;
• Providing input and ideas based on industry best practices or actual experience to help evolve the risk assessment process;
• Working with cross-functional teams as part of the security assessments;
• Keeping up-to-date with risk management and assessment methodologies and standards.
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell Secureworks means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
As a leading technology employer, we actively encourage further development for our employees. This is done through our range of internal training programmes, training affiliation with SANS GIAC, various vendors, and encouragement for the team to go technology conferences or even our regular company hackathons.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.