ServiceDesk Specialist @ING Tech
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ING Romania active
View all jobs ServiceDesk Specialist @ING Tech active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in Europe and a front-runner in the transformation of banking. ING is present in Romania through 2 entities: ING BANK and ING TECH.
ING BANK ROMANIA
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local companies. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model: ING Self’Bank.
Today, ING Bank Romania has more than 1.100.000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING TECH ROMANIA
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, ING decided to open in Bucharest a global hub for technology & innovation in 2015, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Global Retail Solutions, Data Management, Financial Markets and Wholesale Banking for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania.
By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why join us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
• People development • Work from home • Wellbeing programs • Global opportunities • Flexible work schedule • Staff discounts • Agile way of working • Awesome culture • Future-oriented banking.
What you bring to the team:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience;
· Microsoft Windows 7/10 knowledge, Microsoft Office knowledge, basic networking knowledge;
· Hardware issues troubleshoot (laptops/desktops, printers, phones etc.);
· Active Directory knowledge, Scripting knowledge (Powershell), Unix and virtualization basic knowledge will be an advantage;
· Organized person, focused, able to work under pressure responding to critical incidents calmly, but effectively and capable to meet certain deadlines;
· Ability to work within the team;
· Good organizational skills and commitment to fast follow through
· Servicedesk Officer is primarily responsible for finding solutions, workarounds and/or fixes in order to maintain and improve the functionality of the systems as part of the 1st line support;
· Responsible for physical hardware deployment, OS / software install, hardware/software support for office equipment (laptops/desktops, printers, mobile phones, tablets etc.)
· Registers incidents/problems/requests received by phone/e-mail/ticketing system;
· Escalates the issues to the 2nd/3rd line of support (internal or external), if the case, records the solutions, workarounds and the steps taken in order to solve the problem in the recording service and notifies the user when the issue is solved;
· Produce and keep up to date different documents and procedures that are in relation with his/her area of support, records new solutions in the Knowledge database and acts proactively, providing a report with the possible future issues that can arise in his/her area of expertise and the solutions to prevent those problems;
· Participate in design and improvement processes;
· Proactively identify issues within the environment and resolve them;
· Manage and prioritize issues and bugs with vendor and internal teams;
· Manage Problem management process for incidents;
· Create scripts to simplify processes and improve alerting;
· Troubleshoots software and/or infrastructure issues as necessary, including hands-on correction of problems and working with necessary support teams to solve issues;
· Participate in DR/BCP plans;
· Working in an ITIL environment.
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.