Inside Sales Representative - 1 year contract
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Educated to a minimum of University Degree level or equivalent (preferred Chemical or Electrical Engineering)
• Postgraduate Business Qualification is advantageous
• At least one to three years Sales and/or technical experience
• Ideally the candidate will have significant sales related (Inside Sales/Account Management) experience
• Customer engagement; building relationships
• Proven ability to plan, develop and execute sales campaigns or programs in specific products
• Working with Marketing and Product Managers to support the Lead to Revenue (L2R) process, including support for leads nurturing from marketing initiatives
• Business Development / Working with Account Managers and Sales Specialists
Nurturing of marketing leads and driving demand generation/qualified sales leads; Upsell software based renewals, upgrades and engineering services.
Driving opportunities in line with defined sales strategy per campaign/L2R approach; Providing sales support to field sales account managers and sales specialists for project pursuits developed from marketing leads or campaigns.
• Inside Sales specific targets
Developing and delivering agreed to sales targets through successfully executing campaigns in assigned region.
• Leading Proposal Process
Organizing and leading internal RFQ/proposal review and pricing/bid strategy meetings for all inside sales led campaigns
• Forecast Discipline
Helping to forecasting sales revenues on a monthly basis. Complete win/loss reports for projects in a timely fashion.