Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Edenred Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Edenred is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants. Solutions are delivered via mobile, online platform, card or paper voucher in 45 countries.Cerinte
Job Competencies and Knowledge
• Bachelor degree with administrative oriented subjects
• Fluent in both English and Romanian with proficient written and verbal skills in both
• Relevant similar experience as Administrative and/ or Office Management
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
• Entrepreneurial attitude, proactive & continuous improvement oriented
• Comfortable with a fast-paced environment, ability to analyze and synthesize
• Advanced computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Trustworthy, discreet and ethical
• Receiving visitors and incoming calls
• Organization of business travels for employees
• Administration of post, handle incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
• Managing meeting room appointments and preparation of meeting rooms
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all kind in a professional manner
• People oriented and mindful of company resources
• Proactive, problem-solving thinking, flexible, capable of dealing with changes
• Office facilities management (suppliers, couriers and building administrator/ suppliers)
• Support for organizing events (internal & external)
• Correspondence and logistics management (external and internal) for employees
Joining us means:
• Taking part in an ambitious corporate project, in a listed company that is growing and changing fast, world leader in prepaid corporate services engaged in creating innovative solutions for motivation and building loyalty
• Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
• Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit
• Increasing your employability, by quickly taking on responsibilities in a changing international environment that favors agility and versatility
• Contributing to our corporate societal commitment to balanced nutrition, environment and solidarity
• An extended benefits package, competitive salary and learning opportunities
Edenred is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants. Whether delivered via card, mobile app, online platform or paper voucher, all of these solutions mean increased purchasing power for employees, optimized expense management for companies and additional business for affiliated merchants.
Edenred's offer is built around three business lines:
• Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant®, Gift Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Nursery Vouchers)
• Fleet and mobility solutions (Ticket Car, Digital Expense Settlement-Spendeo)
• Complementary solutions including corporate payments (Edenred Corporate Payment), incentives and rewards (Ticket Compliments) and public social programs.
The Group brings together a unique network of 43 million employees, 750,000 companies and public institutions, and 1.4 million affiliated merchants. Listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, Edenred operates in 45 countries, with close to 8,000 employees.