Quality Control Supervisor
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 700 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
Skills, competencies and experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a supervising role, ideally as technical support or quality assurance
- Familiarity with a corporate environment;
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools;
- High numerical ability and attention to details;
- Well organized and analytical personality
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- University degree, preferably in an analytical field
It would be great if you:
- You demonstrate a constructive approach towards any challenge
- You think common sense goes a long way
- You are a patient problem-solver.
You will be responsible for supervising and monitoring the entire team’s trading activity, by offering support, mentoring and monitoring the department’s operations. Integrity goes first hand in hand with a good portion of punctuality.
- Primarily to support the trading activity, by making the operations work smoothly;
- Supervising and monitoring daily activity on the assigned shift;
- Identifying, analyzing, evaluating risks and escalate to other competent departments, if needed;
- Escalation of technical issues to involved stakeholders;
- Sports events monitoring.
Because of the nature of sports fixtures, the roles will consistently involve weekend work. Days off will usually fall on between Monday and Friday. This person will be recruited for rotating shifts with the start-time between 08.30 and 17.00.
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team please apply below.
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application in English.