You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- A second year or third year student with an economical background ;
- Passionate to learn more about the business, data bases, analytics and data accuracy;
- Curious and organized;
- A good communicator, both in English and in French;
- A wizard in Excel.
As a Finance intern, you will:
- Create and consolidate reports;
- Learn how to work in an ERP system – we use Oracle;
- Take part in various activities regarding our finance department.
What we offer:
- 3 months work contract and on the job training;
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical and dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price;
- Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
- Employee discounts and financial aids;
- Free fruit, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
- A multinational structure where you can start builduing your career.