Data Design Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Design Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Data Design Specialist
You will join the Data Design Team at SG European Business Services, which maintain, enrich and update the business data dictionary (business concepts, requirements, business rules, main uses) and the reference business data model, in two languages (French and English).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- You will be part of a team in charge to manage the translation from French into English of the complete description of business data in case of the new data created by the Data Design Team.
- You will be in charge of translation into English of the updates made into the data description;
- Monthly you will manage the production of a dashboard (list of data translated);
- Update the glossary to maintain the same translation for most of the financial concepts;
- Organize meetings with the Team Leaders to review the translation of business data (mainly new data);
- Help project teams integrate data quality within the project milestones & deliverables;
- Actively participation to Change Management process (trainings & communications) with regards to norms and standards of data design.
A little about you:
- English and French - advanced (both written and spoken);
- Banking background is a plus;
- Ability to work in Excel and Power Point;
- Ability to work independently and research innovative solutions;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission.
We also value:
- Quality of listening;
- Rigor and autonomy;
- Banking activities knowledges;
- Team spirit;
- Notion in design of data models.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 days/week.