Data Warehouse Support Engineer REMOTE
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Altinity active
View all jobs Data Warehouse Support Engineer REMOTE active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Altinity is a fast-growing database consulting startup. We are the leading service provider for ClickHouse – an open source data warehouse, the cutting-edge technology for managing and analyzing extremely large volumes of data.
Our clients range from ambitious startups to large established corporations using ClickHouse for different Big Data analytics use cases.
We’re looking for an experienced database support engineer to supply expertise and problem solving skills customers require to use ClickHouse successfully.
- Excellent ClickHouse DBA skills including ability to diagnose database issues, tune queries, and get down systems back up quickly
- Outstanding SQL knowledge and ability to understand complex query
- Deep understanding of database applications and ability to understand what customers are trying to accomplish
- Creative problem-solving skills including ability to see out-of-box solutions to difficult problems
- Excellent people skills and ability to work through problems with customers calmly and professionally
- Zeal to see issues through to solutions
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Strong oral and written English; Russian language a plus
- Working Hours: North American business time zone.
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
We’ll expect you to diagnose problems, offer advice, get broken systems working again, and interact with engineering to fix problems. You’ll help customers in all phases of the deployment life cycle starting with ClickHouse evaluation through application design, deployment, and operation of business critical analytic applications.Other info
- Location: Remote work from home position.