.NET Core Developer
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• 4+ years of industry experience;
• Fluent in written and spoken English;
• Strong experience with Microsoft .NET technology: .NET 4.0+ C#, .NET Core;
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
• Experience with code repository tools (like Microsoft TFS and Git), application build and deployment tools (similar to Octopus and Jenkins);
• Experience with relational/SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server preferred);
• Experience with system integration related technology such as Web Services standards (SOAP, WSDL), REST services, message queue tools (such as Rabbit MQ) and XML structure and JSON format;
• Experience implementing test automation with different frameworks;
• Experience with Agile methodology and strong focus on quality delivery;
• Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and familiarity with CI/CD (Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery);
• Understanding of no-SQL databases (like MongoDB), capable of writing and understanding queries and schema structure;
• Understanding of Cloud Computing concepts such as IaaS, SaaS, Paas;
• Some exposure to containerization (Docker) concepts;
• Familiarity with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Good communication skills involving meetings with business partners and interest in a pair-programming environment;
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and globally distributed teams;
• Exposure to the financial services industry.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.