Entry-Level Territories Analyst (Contractor Role)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Entry-Level Territories Analyst (Contractor Role) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, advanced knowledge of Excel), BI and SQL are a plus.
• Strong analytical skills (able to analyze data and to extract the essential parts - from a business perspective)
• Capable of coordinating internal projects, collecting feedback, centralizing documents
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
• Ability to analyze data and translate issues into corrective actions
• Attention to details, flexibility and delivering accurate results when working under pressure
• Capable of adapting to changing priorities and good time management skills
• Build and analyze Territories Data compliance issues reports
• Act as a Global Expert, provides guidance and vision for the GSFS Team and Stakeholders
• Participate in compliance reviews, projects and training efforts.
• Coordinate the development of new processes, drive standardization and productivity improvement
• Have an overall view on the Territories status and trends
• Provide guidance to Stakeholders on regulatory matters, as per the guidelines
• Follow-up with Stakeholders for discussions regarding the appropriate action.
• Provide support to assigned areas on Territories Data related issues
• Ensure Key Performance Indicators are met and that operational targets are achieved.
• Create and maintain relevant documentation
• Build and maintain strong communication and close working relationships with Stakeholders and Peers
• Promote an environment that supports diversity.
• Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
The Territories Analyst addresses compliance matters in daily activities and ensures Territories Data Quality according to the Business Governance rules and Best Practices. The role implies a broad understanding of the current Fusion CRM system implementation and knowledge of boundary systems.
* The role offers a 1-year contract, with view to extension