Entry-Level Territories Analyst (Contractor Role)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, advanced knowledge of Excel), BI and SQL are a plus.
• Strong analytical skills (able to analyze data and to extract the essential parts - from a business perspective)
• Capable of coordinating internal projects, collecting feedback, centralizing documents
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
• Ability to analyze data and translate issues into corrective actions
• Attention to details, flexibility and delivering accurate results when working under pressure
• Capable of adapting to changing priorities and good time management skills
• Build and analyze Territories Data compliance issues reports
• Act as a Global Expert, provides guidance and vision for the GSFS Team and Stakeholders
• Participate in compliance reviews, projects and training efforts.
• Coordinate the development of new processes, drive standardization and productivity improvement
• Have an overall view on the Territories status and trends
• Provide guidance to Stakeholders on regulatory matters, as per the guidelines
• Follow-up with Stakeholders for discussions regarding the appropriate action.
• Provide support to assigned areas on Territories Data related issues
• Ensure Key Performance Indicators are met and that operational targets are achieved.
• Create and maintain relevant documentation
• Build and maintain strong communication and close working relationships with Stakeholders and Peers
• Promote an environment that supports diversity.
• Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
The Territories Analyst addresses compliance matters in daily activities and ensures Territories Data Quality according to the Business Governance rules and Best Practices. The role implies a broad understanding of the current Fusion CRM system implementation and knowledge of boundary systems.
* The role offers a 1-year contract, with view to extension