Credit and Collection Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Credit and Collection Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
Strong numerical skills
Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards
Good analytical skills
Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
English (spoken and written) business level as a minimum
IT packages computer knowledge - Microsoft Office
Drive a proactive and result-oriented problem-solving approach.
Support a team culture where reflective questions and critical thinking are encouraged.
Experience in working with SAP for financial processes and systems would be preferable
· Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash services, including: order release and collection activities, issues investigation and resolution, contact customers for extra information etc.
· Adherence to Order to Cash controls, to procedure manuals and process description manuals
· Deliver Order to Cash processes according to the agreements with specific entities and in line with audit recommendations
· Follow and use a robust knowledge management framework: ensure all procedure manuals are updated accordingly and any changes are cascaded to all team members
· Ensure that all agreed controls are adhered to on time and in full
· Immediately escalate to the line manager any breach in existing controls and highlight any possible risks caused by lack of controls