Adobe AEM ops/Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Adobe AEM ops/Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Candidate with 3-5 years of operation/support experience with at least 2 year of experience in supporting/ administrating AEM application/environments.
• Should be able to work independently or with minimum guidance.
• Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams.
• Experience with AEM administration, including user permissions, synchronization, sling, auditing, reporting, and workﬂows.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Install, conﬁgure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5).
• Support of AEM/CQ5 infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
• Installation / conﬁguration / maintenance of Apache webserver and Dispatcher module conﬁgs.
• Monitor Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 infrastructure and provide both proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
• Implement best practices for infrastructure conﬁguration, migration/deployment and backup.
• Integrating Adobe AEM 6.x/AEM with external applications like LDAP SAML etc.
• Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, conﬁguring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.