Data analyst and marketing trainee at UPS in the USA (18 months)
AIESEC este o organizatie studenteasca existenta la nivel global, structurata ca o platforma de oportunitati pentru tineri, care isi desfasoara activitatea in 126 de tari si teritorii, si in peste 1000 de centre universitare. Organizatia este condusa in intregime de studenti si are ca obiectiv principal dezvoltarea de lideri care sa aducă un impact pozitiv in societate. In acest scop, membrii ei lucreaza pe arii precum Resurse Umane, Finante, Marketing sau Vanzari, au sansa de a coordona echipe, de a crea proiecte si de a face stagii de voluntariat sau internship-uri profesionale în oricare din tarile in care AIESEC este prezent. Organizatia exista in Romania din anul 1990, infiintandu-se in Bucuresti iar mai apoi deschizand alte 15 comitete locale in alte 13 orase din Romania, si anume in Arad, Brasov, Constanta, Cluj, Craiova, Galati, Iasi, Oradea, Pitesti, Sibiu, Suceava, Targu-Mures, Timisoara.Requirements
The Marketing Trainees will support product development, revenue management, geographic expansion of UPS capabilities, market research, customer needs analysis, and cross-functional coordination of activities. The trainee will receive formal and on-the-job training designed to help him or her pursue a full-time career with UPS in the home country upon successful completion of the traineeship.
Customer needs analysis
Cross-functional coordination to support product development
Communications and advertising support
Product and customer-level activity and profitability analysis
Presentation and business case development
Project planning and management
This is an international professional internship managed by AIESEC in Romania and AIESEC in the United States. Being managed by this it means that you will have the support of both entities during your internship experience.
- Only candidates between 18 and 30 years old will be considered for the process;
The salary is 3000 USD/month;
- The duration of the job is 77 weeks;
- This job opportunity is held in Atlanta, United States;
- If selected by the company you must pay a administrative fee of 250 Euros.
FEEL AT EASE WITH OUR SUPPORT:
- Logistics Support: we ensure you get the right visa, arrival pick-up information before your experience and departure instructions post-experience.
- Clear job description: we accompany you to the workplace on the first day, ensure your job description and goals are clear, and working hours/duration align to the initial description.
- Safe living conditions: life and health insurance is mandatory for taking part in AIESEC. You will get information about accommodation and basic living costs.
- Learning experience: we set clear expectations, provide cultural preparation and facilitate learning spaces before and during experiences.