Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar position;
• University degree (Economic, Marketing or Business Administration would be a plus);
• Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken);
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Strong planning and organizing skills;
• Positive and solution oriented.
• Keeping sufficient supply of office goods; checking twice per year whether the company may be doing better with alternative suppliers;
• Taking incoming calls and arranging external calls on an as need basis;
• Supervising and organizing the cleaning of the office; ensuring that the office always looks properly, clean and representative;
• Handling in- and outgoing mail, faxes and other correspondence, registering this according to the applicable procedures with entry registration numbers;
• Organizing maintenance and repair works inside the office and communication with the landlord; preparing a list of numbers to be contacted in case of problems with electricity, phone etc.;
• Taking care and preparing for emergency procedures for situations such as activation of burglary alarm during closing time, fire, need for First Aid;
• Organizing office furniture and equipment as needed, consulting proper table placements with IT Manager with respect to communication network layout, ask IT Manager for network change/upgraded if needed;
• Keeping the agenda of the Country Manager, making appointments;
• In case of small size (not technically oriented) documents to arrange for translations on an as need basis; for larger and/or more complicated documents to supervise translation work by external translation agencies and to supervise cost and quality of work;
• Organize and supervise transport with respect to: short and long term rental of cars, taxi services within the city, maintenance and repair of existing car park, purchasing train and air tickets;
• Organizing mail and package delivery services in the city, in the country and abroad; checking best delivery terms with respect to time and price, organize service contracts and approving invoices;
• Preparing for custom clearance actions regarding goods, arranging contracts with customer clearance agency, in particular for VAT arrangements and how to import the goods;
• Preparing periodical summary of office expenses, as per the format provided by the Finance Department;
• Taking care that company brochures are displayed at a special stand that can be handed out to visitors and customers;
• Organizing lodging and accommodation for clients/staff visiting the city;
• Taking care of the proper insurance of office equipment, electronic equipment, company cars and arranging liability insurance and any other insurance deemed necessary;
• Administering the usage of company cars, keeping record of all operations happening with the car (such as mileage used, repairs, accidents, etc.) and organizing, supervising and approving actions that are related to maintenance, repair and tires; ensuring the best pricing offers for repair works and payment methods, approving and checking payment orders;
• Managing human resources activities within the office;
• Administering holidays & sickness;
• Keeping contact with recruitment agencies which we may work in case of a need of additional or temporary replacement staff;
• Organizing teambuilding activities and the birthdays of employees in the office;
• Where applicable, organize and manage trainings or English language lessons for employees.