Junior HR admin wanted!
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile WPG Solutions active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior HR admin wanted! active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We’re big on what we like to call the WPG spirit. It’s ingrained in everything we do – from the relationships forged among team members to the relationships we build with our customers and to our humanitarian and community outreach.
We know our team members are a huge part of our success so we strive to provide them with a positive work environment and a satisfying and exciting career.
We’re expanding our team and we’re looking for someone with proactive attitude, attention to details and eagerness to learn new things, to fill in our Junior HR Admin position.
The main tasks of the Junior HR Admin will include working closely with the HR senior in order to prepare employees documents and organize our internal database. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. He/she will be self-motivated and trustworthy, with a curious mind and clear communication skills, both English and Romanian.
You will learn how to:
• Prepare various HR documents for employees;
• Manage personnel files and work with employees to ensure these are compliant;
• Gather monthly payroll data such as leaves, working hours and other documents necessary for salary calculation;
• Provide HR support for employees related to benefits;
• Manage communication with the Health and Safety at Work service provider and with the Organizational Medical services provider;
• Other HR administrative related tasks based on our current needs and your personal development;
• Work together with the recruiter by coordinating pre-employment screening/background checks upon offer acceptance;
• Promote WPG organizational culture and ensure organizational behavior is fully integrated into the company culture;
• Participate in HR/Recruitment internal projects and events.
In order to join us, you need to have:
• Excellent language skills: C1 level in English is preferable;
• Very good organizational skills;
• Positive attitude, charismatic, highly empathetic;
• Analytical skills and orientation to details;
• Fast-learning abilities and flexibility to acquire new information and skills;
• Team-player spirit;
• Experience with the MS Office Suite;
• Bachelor degree (Human Resources, Psychology or another related field is preferable);
• HR professional training is a plus;
• Availability for a full-time schedule of 8 h/day.
• Min 6 months experience/internship in the HR represents an advantage
Why should you apply:
• It’s a great place to develop your HR career;
• You will find understanding and flexibility in our schedule;
• You will be challenged and encouraged to be the best version of yourself!
• The job is based in Bucharest and conveniently – located near the Dristor station.