HR Admin (HR Services) with French
Why should you join us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contract preparation;
- On-boarding administration (including but not limited to contract preparation, track progress, induction and all necessary arrangements);
- Exit administration;
- Employee letters (e.g. verification letters);
- Contract modifications;
- Medical and benefits administration;
- Leave administration;
- HRS providers invoice check and necessary administration (e.g. approval);
- Reports related to HRS;
- Answering customers calls;
- Support HRS related audit;
- Managing HRS service requests in CRM according to SLA;
- Answering to employees queries and directs them to the right channel if needed;
- Involvement in process integration if required;
- Initiate improvement ideas and action it;
- Coordinate and provide data and info to payroll for monthly closing;
- Working closely with other department like Finance, Government Relations, Staffing;
- Comply with all required policies & local labor law.
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
- Min. Bachelor degree;
- Preferably 1-2 years working experience (HR field experience is advantage);
- Fluent in English and local required language (French, Spanish or Italian);
- Experience working for Multinational company is an advantage;
- Good PC skills (word, excel, outlook).
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Have a “can do” attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision for routine tasks by following instructions and applying Honeywell policies and procedures;
- Require limited judgment and decision making;
- Team player & able to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with clients / colleagues / suppliers at all levels;
- Able to manage multitasks;
- Effective & efficient with excellent organizational skills;
- Customer focused & understand customer requirements and priorities;
- Responsive, keeping deadlines & meet Service Level Commitments;
- Effective Communicator;
- Good problem solving skills for scope of the role.
What's in it for you?
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth;
- Join a forward-thinking team where most leaders are promoted from within;
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme plus other generous benefits.
We have probably caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.