VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Cerinte
- Financial analysis and modelling;
- Critical thinking;
- Problem solving and decision making skills;
- Minimum 3-4 years in similar position.
Reporting to the Sr Finance Manger, the role is to provide valuable financial & decision making support, by ongoing monitoring, reporting and analysis of actual vs budget, supporting ongoing budgeting and forecasting of P&L, BS and CF, maintaining the reporting models and tools updated as per business requirements.
- Actively participate in the planning and consolidation of the mid and long term plans, budgets and forecasts for the operational expenses, recharges to end customers, as well as for BS and CF;
- Group Reporting certifications: half-year and year-end;
- Consolidate input from BP departments to aggregate in the monthly financial reports on financial performance for the company;
- Evaluate changes in operation models/ reporting needs; assess their impact on financial models and implement them in the budgeting and reporting tools;
- Perform uploads and reconciliations of the financial and non-financial data across accounting and reporting tools (SAP, Anaplan, HFM);
- Manage ad hoc requests from direct management, CFO and group stakeholders;
- Early warning of trends; produce rolling forecasts as required for critical areas/ projects/ programs.