Electronic Development Pilot Engineer
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
- Engineer in Electronics / Bac + 5, you have acquired good knowledge in the field of electronic engineering, ideally in the automotive sector
- Good interpersonal skills and animation skills expected
- English is mandatory
- You have an experience of at least 1 to 3 years in a similar position in the automotive field
- Evaluate the technical responses of the different suppliers during the bidding phase
- Take charge of the development, validation and industrialization of your automobile part
- Build and manage the development schedule of your automobile part according to the vehicle schedule
- Manage the proper consideration of normative, regulatory, security and functional requirements
- Ensure technical convergence with the supplier, relying on the technical experts of the customer on the different perimeters (HW, Environmental, SW ...)
- Ensure the reporting of the development progress to the project team
- Control the integration of your automobile part in a given electrical and electronic architecture
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of anomalies seen during validations