Software Engineer (.NET/C#)
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft full-stack development in mainstream technologies: .NET/C#, SQL, Web API. Solid experience with Angular (Typescript.) Preferable expertise in the latest versions of these technologies, however the ability to quickly adapt to newer, upcoming versions is a valuable asset
- Capable to quickly adapt and perform in those scenarios where third party products and services need to be integrated with our own products.
- Hands-on experience with micro-services using RESTful API (Open API a definitive asset.)
- Hands-on experience with token-based authentication and authorization (OAuth an asset.)
- Understanding of NoSQL ecosystem and some of its main players (Redis a definitive assets)
- Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to recognize and implement design patterns effectively.
- Exposure to application and data architectures principles and best practices. Experience with SOLID design principles.
- Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
- Awareness of and adherence to best practices, testing and deployment
- Experience as a development professional in self-driven, fast-paced environments organized by Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills, combined with strong desire to contribute and succeed as part of a team with high professional standards.
- Knowledge of service bus basic concepts and practical ways to implement with Advanced Message Queueing Protocol (AMQP) is an asset
What will you contribute?
The Software Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing full-stack application systems, as well as supporting members of an agile development team. You will be involved in planning, designing, building, supporting and maintaining new and existing enterprise-grade solutions.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand and follow the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Other duties and projects as assigned.