Software Engineer (.NET/C#)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Software Engineer (.NET/C#) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft full-stack development in mainstream technologies: .NET/C#, SQL, Web API. Solid experience with Angular (Typescript.) Preferable expertise in the latest versions of these technologies, however the ability to quickly adapt to newer, upcoming versions is a valuable asset
- Capable to quickly adapt and perform in those scenarios where third party products and services need to be integrated with our own products.
- Hands-on experience with micro-services using RESTful API (Open API a definitive asset.)
- Hands-on experience with token-based authentication and authorization (OAuth an asset.)
- Understanding of NoSQL ecosystem and some of its main players (Redis a definitive assets)
- Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to recognize and implement design patterns effectively.
- Exposure to application and data architectures principles and best practices. Experience with SOLID design principles.
- Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
- Awareness of and adherence to best practices, testing and deployment
- Experience as a development professional in self-driven, fast-paced environments organized by Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills, combined with strong desire to contribute and succeed as part of a team with high professional standards.
- Knowledge of service bus basic concepts and practical ways to implement with Advanced Message Queueing Protocol (AMQP) is an asset
What will you contribute?
The Software Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing full-stack application systems, as well as supporting members of an agile development team. You will be involved in planning, designing, building, supporting and maintaining new and existing enterprise-grade solutions.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand and follow the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Other duties and projects as assigned.