Logistics Specialist for New Projects - Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
- Safeguarding the flow of information and materials in conjunction for new projects with the customer and external supply centers, with the aim of 100% customer supply in preserial phase, explicit orientation to customer requirements;
- Working on introduction of new projects with project teams, in order to ensure a timely introduction of finished goods;
- Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases;
- Active participation in the Project Meetings;
- Create Logistic time schedule based on the project time schedule and internal Logistic concept based on information from sales and NPL/PM;
- Enter, verify and adjust ramp up plan in local SAP/ SAP APO for correct input for PSS (production planner) in order to ensure proper production planning of the preserial parts;
- Meet the required & specific KPIs.
- University Degree;
- Advanced English Knowledge;
- Project Management Skills;
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills;
- SAP, Incoterm Knowledge;
- MS Office Knowledge;
- German Knowledge is a plus.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.