PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ANALYST
EASYDO is a leading Technology Services company with + 50 consultants. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services.Requirements
• Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years related experience in Supply Chain or Manufacturing
• Preferred – Master’s degree in Engineering,
• 6 Sigma Certification
• Project Management Skills
• Strong SAP knowledge
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven experience on conducting End to End process optimization projects.
• Ability to understand and connect different dimensions of Process Optimization projects (people, organization, systems)
• Provide detailed analysis of complex processes to identify solutions to problems while implementing improvements
• Successful implementation of solutions and change projects as measured by improvements in customer service, inventory, demand variability or cost.