Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics; diploma from a recognized Procurement Institute is an asset;
- Min. 1years’ experience in Business administration with exposure to a multinational environment, preferably within a FMCG company;
- Good negotiation capabilities;
- Capability of accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks or projects, anticipate roadblocks and adjust deadlines;
- Demonstrated sense of integrity;
- Experience with an ERP system (SAP, e-Procurement);
- Good spoken and written English;
- Very good command of MS Office applications;
- Eager to learn and to adapt to a changing environment;
- Good communication
Main purpose of the job:
- Coordinate the administrative / system part of contract management process focusing on the on time creation, review and approval, always with the support of Procurement team.
- Make sure that the contract is reviewed and approved by the respective stakeholders;
- Upload the final template in the system;
- Ensure that the contract gets on time the approvals, print out the contract to send for signatures to the suppliers, get the required approvals from the internal stakeholders and escalate in case of delays;
- Ensure electronic archiving;
- Prepare monthly reports, analysis and interpreting the findings on the contract management process;
- Identify, define and implement KPIs to monitor and improve contract management process;
- In collaboration with Legal, maintain always update the work point with the contract templates;
- Coordinate the end to end signature process of the contract, following PM procedures;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports;
- Training and educating internal stakeholders for the use of Procurement tools;
- Involvement in various small Procurement projects;
- 1 year temporary contract with Lugera & Makler for Philip Morris Trading SRL;
- Location: University Square;
- From monday to friday, from 9:00 to 18:00;