Software Development Engineer C++
Siemens Industry Software, headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, is the leading partner in test and mechatronic simulation. Through our simulation software, testing systems and engineering services we enable advanced manufacturing companies to get better products to market faster and turn superior process efficiency into key competitive advantages. We tackle the challenges associated with intelligent system design with a strong passion for innovation and a continuous drive for excellence. Our Romania based offices play a critical role in our R&D software strategy.Requirements
Educational Level: Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics/Physics;
• 1 – 3 years of relevant experience;
Specific technical competencies:
• Proven skills in C++, OO development methodology and UML;
• Good knowledge of Digital Signal Processing is preferred (sampling technology, digital filtering) or at least a strong interest in this technical domain;
• Knowledge or experience in applied Numerical Mathematics is an asset;
• Knowledge of matrix algebra;
• Expertise in software design and architecture;
Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken).
Specific personal competencies:
• Analytical mind, solution oriented, creative;
• High interest in ICT evolution (literature …);
• Team spirit and flexibility;
Within the Model Analysis team, you will contribute the improvement of existing software as well as development of new software.
Your tasks will lie in the area of automating processes for data acquisition, data processing and analysis.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
• Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
• Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods;
• Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
• Writing documentation for the developed code;
• Integration testing and bug-fixing.