Inaxio Consulting GmbH was founded in 1998 in Germany and since 2005 it expanded in Switzerland, Romania and India as well.
Romania office is located in Bucharest in a modern office in Afi Park Office Building.
Inaxio Corporation stands out from the crowd as a specialist “IT Service and Consulting Provider” with the skills, expertise and global reach to assist any organization, anywhere in the world, to stand out in their marketplace. We offer a large range of services from IT Business Process Consulting , Management Consulting, Virtual processes Optimisation and Enterprise Services.
We are Certified Microsoft Partner, Citrix Partner, Intrexx Sales & Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
Our principles are Innovation, Quality, Engagement and Focus on Customer Needs.
"Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Medium Linux (RHEL, SuSE) administration skills;
- At least basic Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 administration skills;
- Solid understanding of networking concepts;
- Experience writing medium complexity scripts in at least one language: Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, Batch, PowerShell, etc.;
- Experience with Ansible Tower/Ansible Control Machine
- Good understanding of Containers/Container Orchestration (Docker)
- Basic knowledge of IBM Cloud/AWS/Azure/Oracle Cloud Infrastructure/Google Cloud services
- General understanding of ITIL/IT Service Management concepts (ITIL Foundations certification preferred) and DevOps;"
"The candidate will join a diverse DevOps team working on Offering definition in Multi-Cloud environments for an enterprise cloud offering hosting customer production workloads.
The team will be exposed to multiple cloud providers specific implementations, as such knowledge of AWS/Azure/Oracle Cloud Infrastructure/Google Cloud services would be a plus.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Automate various aspects of the work - from Agents deployment and configuration, to scripting basic tasks where needed
- Support solution redesign and automation efforts with a goal of make the infrastructure programmable and redundant to failures;
- Working with a ticketing tool (Tasks, Incidents, Service Requests and Change Requests);
- Configuring and troubleshooting customer like deployments on RedHat/Windows/SUSE environments;
- Document of the developments created
- Efficiently communicating within the team and with other stakeholders
- Able to investigate new technologies, document the discovery sprints and propose a way forward on how those could be applied into the existing landscape"