Project Security Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Security Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Project Security Analyst to join our Security Team.
Ubisoft is composed of over 12,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
· Bachelor’s in computer science;
· Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, etc.) (asset)
· General IT knowledge
· Knowledge of the Microsoft and Linux/Unix operating systems
· Knowledge of the main aspects of computer security (processes and technologies)
· Experience in developing corporate policies or guidelines
· Experience in implementing security measures in the video game industry.
· Knowledge of scripting languages
· 3-5 years’ experience in auditing or security consulting.
· Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors, use a pedagogical approach and communicate technical and business concepts to all types of audiences;
· Good IT and security technical foundations.
· Analytical and synthesizing skills;
· Ability to make decisions quickly in a constantly changing environment and demonstrate capacity for innovation;
· Excellent organizational skills and autonomy;
· Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured;
· Have a keen sense of observation;
· Capacity to proceed with diligence and a high level of responsibility;
· A good English level is mandatory
· Romanian and/or French are an asset
· Ready to travel for work occasionally.
Security subject matter expert for IT corporate project and game production environments
We are looking for a former senior consultant, security analyst or equivalent to work, as part of the Security & Risk Management department, in coordination with internal stakeholders and regional management to drive the implementation of proper security best practices and security requirements.
The Project Security Analyst’s main activities and responsibilities are:
· Develop and drive the security activities related to the region and contribute to the global security effort;
· Define policies, standards and processes to ensure secure data management;
· Enhance the security of IT systems by driving the implementation of risk management requirements into global IT projects;
· Develop and contribute to risk analysis methods for game production environments & IT projects;
· Carry out security evaluations for the projects to which he/she is assigned;
· Monitor and detect potential risk situations in game production environments;
· Raise awareness among project stakeholders (e.g. project managers, architects, administrators, producers, programmers, etc.);
· Provide counsel and propose security solutions integrated to IT and business processes;
· Facilitate operations and minimise negative impacts of proposed security solutions in order to optimize ROI;
· Interpret potential or realised risks brought forth by new technologies introduced to daily operations;
Benefits that you can enjoy
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.