Team Leader for Test Development Engineering- Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Leader for Test Development Engineering- Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Team Leader, Test Development, Electronics, Manufacturing, Timisoara
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Responsible for leading a multidisciplinary team of test development engineers and mechanical designers within new product launch activities in test area;
* Participate in defining objectives and strategies for Test Engineering Group team;
* Management and supervision for the team, assigning tasks in accordance with process requirements, timeframe and test process requirements;
* Active participation in defining and improving processes, methods, technologies and tools used by the team;
* Responsible for all the department KPI's;
* Is the interface of the team towards next levels of management;
* Is the interface for the other teams within the department;
* Responsible to mentor and/or coach team members, assuring guidance in technical topics;
* Ensures that new team members easily get integrated in his/ her organization;
* Responsible to ensure that employees competencies and capabilities from his/her team are at the level required by the job, by setting objectives and proposing technical and soft skills trainings for his employees;
* Performs the evaluation of new team members at the end of the integration period, based on job description, position description, set targets and performance.
* Technical university degree;
* Knowledge of specific manufacturing, test processes and quality methodology;
* Basic Business Administration know-how (e.g. human resources, financial);
* Electronics knowledge is mandatory;
* Experience in Project Management;
* Experience in Team Leading is a plus;
* Advanced English knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.