Junior Recruiter (B1 German, Prague - relocation included)
Did you know that SAP customers…?
…. represent 98% of the top 100 most valued brands in the world?
… produce more than 79% of the world’s chocolate?
… produce more than 64% of the world’s ice cream?
Then why not join the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue and works with world-renowned clients.
- Recent graduate with previous work experience in HR / Recruiting (i.e. internships)
- Proficient / fluent in English and B1 German
- Profound knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Very strong organizational skills
As Recruiter, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Consulting and proactively communicating with hiring managers and teams in terms of recruiting related questions / issues;
- Screening CVs of potential candidates;
- Handling contract offer processes as well as preparation of Works Council hearings;
- Constantly challenging the status-quo and improving our HR Recruiting processes;
- Taking part in on-going HR Recruiting Operations projects, e.g. with regards to onboarding or knowledge documentation/transfer as well as continuous improvement.