NOC FO Engineer
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the incidents that occur on the IP and IT networks;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis.
- To carry out 7x24 surveillance of network operation status and network equipment status;
- To confirm fault level and distribute the trouble ticket to the Tier-1 Team in FO when fault alarm occurs;
- To regularly analyze network alarm and fault status, and provide materials for network status analysis;
- To monitor the rented third-party network status and notify the third-party network supplier when fault alarm occurs.
- University diploma or terminal year student;
- Basic theoretical knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing and Switching, Wireless LAN, Network
- Monitoring System, programming basics (Java, PHP), basic bash scripting;
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Previous work in the Customer Support Service area would be an advantage;
- IP Certifications (CCNA, JCNA, HCNA) would be an advantage;
- Good English skills;
- Any of the following languages will be an advantage: French, Spanish, German.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes.