Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile qpas active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Receivable active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we’ll find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
- Computer skills: Windows, MS Office;
- Economics degree education;
- Knowledge of Navision or other ERPs;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent communication;
- Team player;
- Priority settings;
- Drive for result;
- Action orientated.
- Order releasing respecting the internal procedure for customer creation and overdue balances and keep the back-up for all orders released;
- Manages relation with customers in order to provide them information about overdue balances, detailed trial balances, method of qualitative and quantitative discounts given;
- Prepares overdue customers balance reports twice per period and shares these reports with internal steakholders;
- Daily bank statement registration(customers collections, vendor payments, expense reports payments; etc.)
- Daily petty cash registration and reconciliation with 3PL for cash collections;
- Provides to sales consultants the reports with overdue balances for clients from their portfolio;
- Keeps a direct relation with Telesales, Sales Consultants, Customers and Warehouse staff;
- Fulfills the car millage file and keeps the track that all carâ€™s millage sheet to be provided in time by associates who drive cars;
- 100% back-up for Accountant during vacation or medical leave for tasks as: invoice booking, expense reports booking, manual stock adjustment, etc.
- Responsible to provide to PWC auditors requested information about customers and customer collections;
- Performs periodic and monthly reconciliation of associatesâ€™ balanced of expense reports;
- Archiving all documents that were register in NAV and are received by finance department;
- Checks the compliance with internal procedure and validates new customer creation in NAV, when is needed.
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.