Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
- Accounting / administrative degree or other similar professional qualification;
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Team Leader and in leading others;
- Proven experience and record of process migrations and transitions;
- Experience in SAP and ERP Receivables Systems;
- Experience in Receivables Process Automation and Systems Solutions;
- Previously worked in a high volume/fast paced environment - Customer Facing, Transactional, and Analytical;
- Detailed knowledge of Accounts Receivable process, solid financial analysis and problem-solving skills;
- High-level of proficiency in various computer applications including Intermediate Excel skills;
- Strong project and change management skills, familiarity with project management approaches and tools required;
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written);
- Strong people leadership skills, people development experience, proven ability to lead, motivate and train;
- Detail oriented, strong planning and work flow management, superb organizational skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
- Interpersonal and relationship building in an intercultural environment;
- Availability to travel (0-25%).
- Planning, scheduling and directing the work of the Accounts Receivable department including development and implementation of procedures and methods to monitor work activities and ensuring appropriate levels of resource;
- Analyzing department budget to determine budget needs or reductions; establishing procedures and policies to improve effectiveness of the Accounts Receivable Team.
- Manage the functional process of the Accounts Receivable department, including the processing of bills, invoices and credit notes, the processing of receipts and direct debits, the maintenance of customer data, the mitigation to exposure of bad debt risk and maintenance of statement of outstanding debtors, processing of Accounts Receivable information into General Ledger, archiving of source documents, forecasting and GL Reconciliations and timely resolution of. Assists the Manager Treasury with forecasting of Receivables.
- Lead the delivery of Shared Services Objectives based on the principles of superior customer service, continuous improvement and best-practice management techniques;
- Lead the team on day to day operations in regard to control and collections management of the Debtors accounts and portfolio.
- Empower, develop and lead the team to obtain the desired results.
- Maintains excellent relationships with internal and external customers to ensure mutual goals are achieved and up-to-date knowledge of best practices within the Accounts Receivable environment; - Provides reporting of receivable information to management within agreed time-frames;
- Develops appropriate best practice benchmarks together with comparative Operational and KPI’s Dashboard Reporting for the Accounts Receivable group and acts if performance is poor.