Facility Office Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ING Romania active
View all jobs Facility Office Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in Europe and a front-runner in the transformation of banking. ING is present in Romania through 2 entities: ING BANK and ING TECH.
ING BANK ROMANIA
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local companies. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model: ING Self’Bank.
Today, ING Bank Romania has more than 1.100.000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING TECH ROMANIA
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, ING decided to open in Bucharest a global hub for technology & innovation in 2015, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Global Retail Solutions, Data Management, Financial Markets and Wholesale Banking for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania.
By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why join us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
• People development • Work from home • Wellbeing programs • Global opportunities • Flexible work schedule • Staff discounts • Agile way of working • Awesome culture • Future-oriented banking.
What you bring to the team:
• Min. 3 years previous experience in facility management or related fields
• Result and quality oriented, efficient and pro-active worker
• Experience in handling complex tasks and activities
• Excellent negotiation, communication and collaboration skills
• Very good organizer with analytical thinking, being able to take quick decisions and assume responsibilities
• Very good in both English speaking and writing
The Facility Office Administrator takes ownership of the relationship with ING Tech’s vendors making sure that the employees work in excellent work conditions, with all the supplies they may need.
• Managing the relationship with all existing suppliers
• Monitoring payments and checking invoices
• Initiating requisitions and receipts for the Facility Management department and tracking the state of approval and payment of invoices in accordance with the contractual terms of payment
• Centralizing, validating and monitoring the delivery of paper, stationery, toners, visitor cards, newspapers, magazines, etc
• Coordinating the cleaning and protocol services and purchasing materials (providing training and support for cleaning staff and protocol staff)
• Developing a strong vendor base and building adequate back-ups for core deliverables
• Reducing wastage and increasing efficiency within the department
• Working towards cost savings on actual budget
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 550 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.