Internship Team Assistant for I ID - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship Team Assistant for I ID - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Organize meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* Assist the management in all business related activities: team management, asset management, purchasing, financial tracking and reporting, project tracking and reporting;
* Collect, centralize, check received data and prepare various reports for the executive management;
* Work in close cooperation with the managers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department;
* Support the hiring process by scheduling tests and interviews for new candidates;
* Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Plan and organize business entertainment activities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student at Psychology, Economics, Social Sciences etc;
* Advanced knowledge of English;
* Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Dynamic and well organized
* Solution and quality oriented;
* Gets the things done in time, delivers results, likes to solve problems, ability to work under pressure;
* Very good communication skills. It is a plus:
* Relevant experience as Team Assistant, in organizing events;
* Mastering 10 fingers typing;
* Likes to draw/photograph ;
* German knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.