HR Business Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs HR Business Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
To be successful in the HR Business Partner position YOU should be:
- Experienced as an HR Business Partner, HR generalist with high interest in factory or industrial environment
- Native Romanian with fluent English knowledge spoken and written
- Able to make analysis
- Active leader of Motivation building Block
- Able to understand or willing to quick learn Lean Manufacturing approach and implement in on the shop-floor
- Autonomous and detail oriented
- People oriented, emphatic and positive towards people
YOUR responsibilities as an HR Business Partner will include (but not limited to):
- Plan and anticipate organizational needs to achieve the business goals
- Coordinate Talent Acquisition for first line Danoners (eg.: shop floor operators)
- Identify and support the implementation of L&D plans for first line Danoners
- Manage Talent Development cycle for factory population (eg: talent reviews, talent management, performance management, exit management)
- Collaborate with HR Expert teams in Talent management and Learning and Development
- Build, activate and maintain the Employee engagement
- Ensure proximity with the business and act as single point of contact for the Danoners in any HR related topic
Why should YOU apply right away?
If you need more than our great company culture, you should keep in mind the opportunity to:
- Work for one of the most successful plants in Europe
- Work autonomously in your area to support the Romanian Plant
- Be a part of new projects on cross-country level in Central Europe and Nordics Cluster
In the team of Emilia Foteva, HR Director CEN you will work closely with Krzysztof Wisniak, HR Operations Manager CEN. You will report directly to Cornel Petrache, Plant Manager to support the factory as an HRBP.