ICT Business Intelligence Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile ICT Business Intelligence Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, UniCredit Bank este una dintre principalele institutii financiare, oferind servicii si produse de inalta calitate pentru toate categoriile de clienti. UniCredit Bank isi propune sa mentina permanent clientul in centrul activitatilor sale, sa fie un partener cu care se lucreaza usor si sa fie o parte foarte activa a comunitatilor in care isi desfasoara activitatea.Cerinte
• University degree or progressive educational certificate
• Three years of experience with data modeling
• Three years of banking experience
• At least 1 year of previous experience in a similar position (IT Business Analyst, Analist CRM , Analist DW, Analist raportare)
• Knowledge about banking products
• Economic and financial knowledge
• Strong SQL skills
• Experience in transactional and operational, analytical, and MDM modeling techniques
• Knowledge of BI and analytics.
• Knowledge of structured data, such as entities, classes, hierarchies, relationships and metadata.
• Knowledge of database management system (DBMS) physical implementation, including tables, joins and SQL querying
• Experience with Teradata technology is considered an advantage
• Experience with reporting tools as Power BI or SAS Visual Analytic is considered an advantage
• Ability to combine data from multiple sources when needed for the analysis.
• Familiarity with the use cases, business purposes and quality of the data.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analysis capacity
• Logical thinking
• Easy to assimilate new knowledge
Responsibilities and main tasks:
• Analyzing business requirements as a guide to data modeling
• Choosing a suitable data modeling approach for each project, such as by assessing the suitability of existing data models.
• Building data models with the flexibility to change when business requirements change.
• Reconciling multiple logical source models into a single, logically consistent model.
• Ensuring the proposed model follows data architecture guidelines and best practices.
• Rationalizing the relationships expressed in the logical data model to the schema of the physical data store (that is, database tables and columns).
• Performing detailed analysis and identifying trends defined in the requirements such as weekly, quarterly and annual trends for customer churn.
• Identifying patterns and helping the business react to changing business conditions.
• Performing root cause analysis.
• Collect business requirements through interviews, analysis documents, workshops, use cases, business analysis
• Involved in defining and identifying solutions for consistency of reported information, implementing needed processes and qualifying data quality defects
• Analyze business requirements and create the functional specifications.
• Map business terms from the source systems to the DWH core data model.
• Develop ETL scripts and jobs – extract data from the Teradata DWH core data model, calculate measures and KPIs, load them into data marts.
• Design and implement new tables and relationships in the data marts
• Ensure IT support for applications in scope of the DWH environment (ex. Teradata, IBM DataStage, Process Dispatch Center, Data Extractor application, SVN, MicroStrategy) and also proactive monitoring of reporting recurrent processes that have as a source DWH