This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Aurachain active
View all jobs HR Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
As a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions, Aurachain believes that enterprise applications should be created collaboratively, by leveraging fully configurable UI builders and workflows, configurable data objects, API's and documents. With this in mind, we launched Aurachain 3.0 in 2019.
Aurachain 3.0 is an enterprise platform, which allows the visual creation of digital process applications, without writing code. Aurachain platform applications can be both blockchain-enabled (self-executing smart contracts) and digital apps, without blockchain; in effect, serving as a bridge between the current enterprise platforms and the upcoming multi-sided, business ecosystems.
For more info, visit us at aurachain.ch
The HR Assistant will support our employees for the onboarding and induction process, will maintain their records and will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full recruiting and onboarding cycle and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
You should be highly efficient, organized, and approachable. We expect applicants to have a solid knowledge of various HR functions and administrative responsibilities.
• A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role (HR Assistant/Specialist).
• Strong knowledge of labor legislation
• Good understanding of the full recruitment and onboarding process
• Outstanding verbal communication skills
• Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
• English proficiency
• With a positive attitude and charming
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills required
• Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Assists in hiring process by keeping close contact with candidates: preliminary screening, organizing interviews, sending feedback;
• Keeps good evidence of candidates for each job post;
• Is responsible for entire onboarding process and induction program follow-up;
• Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies;
• Maintains the employee handbook/intranet with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as needed;
• Prepares or updates employment records related to hiring, promoting, and terminating;
• Keeps evidence of job descriptions and updates them accordingly;
• Maintains contact with new employees for completing the employee file; maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements;
• Keeps track of the employees in probation period;
• Processes monthly time sheets, ensures vacation and sick time are tracked in the system;
• Perceptive nature, careful monitoring of working conditions to ensure compliance with all policies and legal requirements;
• Explains human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
• Responds to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.