AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at agys.ch
The HR Assistant will support our employees for the onboarding and induction process, will maintain their records and will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full recruiting and onboarding cycle and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
You should be highly efficient, organized, and approachable. We expect applicants to have a solid knowledge of various HR functions and administrative responsibilities.
• A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role (HR Assistant/Specialist).
• Strong knowledge of labor legislation
• Good understanding of the full recruitment and onboarding process
• Outstanding verbal communication skills
• Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
• English proficiency
• With a positive attitude and charming
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills required
• Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Assists in hiring process by keeping close contact with candidates: preliminary screening, organizing interviews, sending feedback;
• Keeps good evidence of candidates for each job post;
• Is responsible for entire onboarding process and induction program follow-up;
• Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies;
• Maintains the employee handbook/intranet with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as needed;
• Prepares or updates employment records related to hiring, promoting, and terminating;
• Keeps evidence of job descriptions and updates them accordingly;
• Maintains contact with new employees for completing the employee file; maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements;
• Keeps track of the employees in probation period;
• Processes monthly time sheets, ensures vacation and sick time are tracked in the system;
• Perceptive nature, careful monitoring of working conditions to ensure compliance with all policies and legal requirements;
• Explains human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
• Responds to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.