Technical Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Technical Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.Requirements
• Fundamental understanding of Windows & Linux Operating System (Server side); for example: understands job control, soft and hard links, and distinctions between the kernel and user space.
• Willingness to learn new things and technologies (middleware, network, storage)
• Good spoken and written English.
• Experience using an enterprise ticketing system (SCCD/Service Now/Remedy/JIRA etc.)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of training users in applications, operating system fundamentals, and writing basic documentation
• Understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation
• Excellent follow up and time control skills
• Ability to work effectively with team members, multiple departments and vendors
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Extremely flexible if workflow is changing
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
Nice to have Skills
• Ability to assess the impact of different network problems
• Experience with various monitoring and alert systems and the operating procedures to produce optimal results.
• Previous experience with Fault and Performance Management tools (Nagios, Zenoss, Cacti, MRTG, IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Netcool or equivalent),
• Knowledge of web applications and frameworks
• Perform real-time proactive monitoring of servers, databases and network devices
• Perform troubleshooting for diverse technologies based on existing procedures (highly diverse infrastructure environments)
• Accurately log incidents within a ticketing system, documenting symptoms and perform event rating
• Update assigned tasks in a timely manner; escalate as required to management, vendors and clients.
• Monitors multiple logs across diverse platforms to uncover specific activities as they occur from platform to platform.
• Ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance, problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
• Interact with systems engineers, developers and other personnel to quickly troubleshoot, triage and resolve issues
• Develop and maintain positive communications between Global Service Desk, Site Services and IT Infrastructure teams.
• Manage the intake and recording of information to ensure that it is accurate. Continuously evaluate the services provided and capture this information in the department's reports and metrics.
• Create and implement documentation and procedures to for alerting and escalation.
• Working time: Shifts 24x7 - Morning 06:00-15:00; Late 14:00 - 23:00; Night 22:00-07:00
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
* Pentru informatii privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal de catre InCrys va rugam accesati incrys. com/privacy-policy * All details regarding data processing performed by InCrys are available at incrys. com/privacy-policy