InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Fundamental understanding of Windows & Linux Operating System (Server side); for example: understands job control, soft and hard links, and distinctions between the kernel and user space.
• Willingness to learn new things and technologies (middleware, network, storage)
• Good spoken and written English.
• Experience using an enterprise ticketing system (SCCD/Service Now/Remedy/JIRA etc.)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of training users in applications, operating system fundamentals, and writing basic documentation
• Understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation
• Excellent follow up and time control skills
• Ability to work effectively with team members, multiple departments and vendors
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Extremely flexible if workflow is changing
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
Nice to have Skills
• Ability to assess the impact of different network problems
• Experience with various monitoring and alert systems and the operating procedures to produce optimal results.
• Previous experience with Fault and Performance Management tools (Nagios, Zenoss, Cacti, MRTG, IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Netcool or equivalent),
• Knowledge of web applications and frameworks
• Perform real-time proactive monitoring of servers, databases and network devices
• Perform troubleshooting for diverse technologies based on existing procedures (highly diverse infrastructure environments)
• Accurately log incidents within a ticketing system, documenting symptoms and perform event rating
• Update assigned tasks in a timely manner; escalate as required to management, vendors and clients.
• Monitors multiple logs across diverse platforms to uncover specific activities as they occur from platform to platform.
• Ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance, problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
• Interact with systems engineers, developers and other personnel to quickly troubleshoot, triage and resolve issues
• Develop and maintain positive communications between Global Service Desk, Site Services and IT Infrastructure teams.
• Manage the intake and recording of information to ensure that it is accurate. Continuously evaluate the services provided and capture this information in the department's reports and metrics.
• Create and implement documentation and procedures to for alerting and escalation.
• Working time: Shifts 24x7 - Morning 06:00-15:00; Late 14:00 - 23:00; Night 22:00-07:00
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
* Pentru informatii privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal de catre InCrys va rugam accesati incrys. com/privacy-policy * All details regarding data processing performed by InCrys are available at incrys. com/privacy-policy