QA Automation Engineer
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience;
• 2-3 years of experience of QA experience: test cases automation and documentation;
• 2-3 years of software development experience in Java/Python/Ruby/C;
• Hands-on experience in working with automation tools: Selenium, JMeter, LoadRunner etc.;
• Experience in Developer Process Automation (CI/CD & Code Management) and utilizing tools, such as, Jenkins, Git etc.;
• Ability to work well with diverse technical and engineering team across various geo regions;
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment at all levels and functions;
• Ability to learn new programming languages, systems, and frameworks quickly;
• Ability to work flexible work hours.
• Automation testing: write automation scripts/APIs/user-screens, perform unit/integration/system/regression testing, document test cases;
• Performance testing: translate non-functional requirements into performance tests/scripts, create test plans/baselines, monitor metrics (CPU, memory, IO, network), implement performance tests early in development (virtualization, mocks, stubbing);
• Build automations (jobs, scripts, integrations) to eliminate manual steps, eliminate errors and accelerate DevOps processes;
• Integrate automation/performance tools into CI/CD pipelines;
• Troubleshoot and debug test scripts;
• Support delivery and maintenance of platforms and tools;
• Be part of a Scrum team, adhere to the agile practices and use of JIRA;
• Complete documentation, KT and handover;
• Proactively bring issues and quality problems to teams attention.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.