Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Proficiency in Java, Java-based back-end applications, REST API services.
• Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices;
• Previous experience with iOS, Python, Android native applications, SQL, NoSQL, Cocoa/ CocoaTouch, Swift and Objective-C, XCode, UIKit, and Core AnimationFluency would be considered an advantage;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Methodological competence, ( e.g. agile software and test-driven development);
• Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering;
• Strong drive and motivation;
• Fluent in English (verbal and written);
• French is highly appreciated.
• Development of first functioning prototypes;
• Prototype testing;
• Front-/back-end engineering of stabile, smoothly functioning products;
• Actively involved in discussions regarding technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review;
• Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio;
• Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members;
• Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment;
• Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new ones.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.