Finance Business Partner Ice Cream
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever active.
Vezi toate job-urile Finance Business Partner Ice Cream active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• Commercial acumen;
• Resilience (ability to cope with time pressure and challenges);
• High degree of flexibility and ability to quickly understand new topics;
• Ability to work collaboratively with other key stakeholders;
• Strong engagement, presentation and communication skills;
• Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner;
• Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail;
• Creative and innovative.
• Month end closure activities and reporting of Ice Cream results in the local and regional systems;
• Prepare the forecast (assumptions, risks, opportunities) on a monthly/quarterly basis, prepare supporting analysis and participate in review of these forecasts with the relevant Marketing Leads and their Finance Leads and with the Country Leadership Team;
• Full ownership of Ice Cream P&L in Romania, explaining variances of the results versus forecast and challenging the actions that are having an impact on the performance of Ice Cream division;
• Continuously update of the division performance and the drivers of any deviations versus the full year target;
• Working as part of a team on cross-functional performance interventions (Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain)
• Drive development of Innovation Business Cases for new product launches, pricing calculations, customer and channel analysis;
• Support new brand innovation launches, but also new customer strategies;
• Working with Marketing on: Media, re-defining market context, long-term strategy, etc;
• Working with Sales on: trade terms updates, strategic pricing, core of the core etc;
• Strategic planning and alignment between Customer and Category.