IT Commercial Systems Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs IT Commercial Systems Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a:
IT Commercial Systems Analyst
We don’t just want any Associate IT Commercial Systems Analyst, here is our checklist:
- University degree in Computer Sciences /Information Systems or University degree in Engineering / Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT;
- Good knowledge of Project Management (PMBOK, Agile);
- Good knowledge of Database technologies (especially Microsoft SQL Server) - min 3 year;
- Good knowledge of modelling languages and tools (BPM,UML) – min 1 year;
- General knowledge of Software Technologies and outsourcing process;
- Basic knowledge of ITIL;
- Basic knowledge of Service Management;
- Basic knowledge of Change Management;
- Basic knowledge of Software QA;
- Enthusiastic learner, preferable with good academic record;
- Communication in English should be at intermediate level or above;
- Analytical capabilities and problem solving;
- Self-motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Action oriented;
- Ability to cope with change, planning and prioritization skills;
- Good communicator;
- Understand the business requirements of the company
- Formalize business requirements in use-case scenarios
- Provide maintenance and support to internal and external customers
- Design and execute test scenarios
- Deploy IT solutions and services as per the company methodologies
- Maintain interconnected systems and their development/support processes
- Location : University (Str. Nicolae Filipescu);