Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile COMPLIANCE OFFICER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• Education: Bachelor of Law degree with a good academic record;
• Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a multicultural organization in a similar role;
• Prerequisites: Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance and human resources procedures
• English: Advanced
• Excellent communication skills
• Is proactively involved in the ongoing development of the global compliance program and makes sure the program is implemented worldwide
• Develops and manages policies and procedures for the general operation of the global company compliance program to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
• Collaborates with other departments to identify compliance risks and to advise on investigation and resolution routes.
• Monitors adherence to the assurance mechanisms developed through the policies
• Is responsible for Compliance Awareness Program
• Is responsible for Anti-Corruption program development and implementation including for 3rd party due to diligence program
• Is familiar with Enterprise Risk Management procedures and is able to perform risk assessments on various types of processes
• Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
• Assures legal support on a broad range of corporate and operational issues;
• Responsible for other day to day tasks as delegated by the General Counsel.