Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Frigoglass active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• Technical background and relevant working experience in a similar or related IT position in a mid-size company;
• English language (advanced level); Hungarian language is a plus;
• Solid knowledge of different hardware related aspects (related to desktops, laptops, switches, routers, printers;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft application(Windows and MS Office);
• Good knowledge of antivirus usage/maintenance;
• Good understanding of IP Networks, wiring, VPN technology&WiFi , SAN network is a plus;
• Good knowledge of Windows Server OS, MS Exchange, Virtualization (VMWare/Hyper-V);
• Some knowledge of (NAS management, Barcoding system, Linux, SQL, DB management background etc);
• Provides high-quality support for end-users with any hardware or software related issue;
• Manages and administrates network infrastructure ensuring high performance and availability;
• Installs, configures and prepares new user PCs and other equipment in the company;
• Monitors system configuration, conducts system upgrades, installs patches, corrects various errors;
• Finds proper solutions and implements/upgrades/integrates new functionalities for key IT applications;
• Ensures IT systems proactive diagnosis and maintenance;
• Responsible for preventing recurrence of incidents and improving overall system capabilities;
• Manages nad configures all telephony/communication related workflows and keeps in touch with service providers in case of downtime/low QoS;
• Performs specific failure recovery procedures for managed systems and applications;
• Manages the relationship with all IT service providers;
• Cooperates efficiently with other departments for improved IT and overall team performance;
• Participates in IT related projects according to company needs;
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a young and dynamic team;
• Competitive remuneration package including Health & Wellness programs;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Multinational Working Environment.