Junior Insights and Communication Responsible
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Insights and Communication Responsible active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• Structured thinking / organized
• Curious & independent
• Problem solving
Internal Communications Strategy and Implementation
• Take part in the strategic process for internal communications
• Plan internal communication messages
• Gather information from cross-functional teams
• Develop & deploy communications to employees via the right channels & tools
Project management for diverse communications & marketing insights projects
• Researching the background of projects
• Planning the steps to be taken
• Following-up on the actions, keeping track of the evolution
Organizing & solving administrative parts of the processes
• Ensure payments & contracts are in place before starting a project
Insights projects support
• Gather information relevant for insights investigation areas (using Unilever tool/data storage)
• Support insights function with research agencies offers synthetisation/organization
• Help with specific projects management/logistics
• Exposure to a diverse, inclusive environment
• Visibility over important communication & marketing insights processes
• Deep understanding of renown Unilever brands
• Development of communication & analytical skills