Information Security Advisor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Secureworks active
View all jobs Information Security Advisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience with network technologies (CCNA, JNCIA certification are desirable);
- Experience around SIEM processes, monitoring & collecting, escalation strategies, data source normalization, event reduction, threshold tuning, alert triggers, threat Intelligence, threat modeling, triage;
- Experience with reviewing raw log files, data correlation, and analysis (. firewall, network flow, intrusion detection systems, system logs);
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management;
- Industry certification from vendors: ISC2, GIAC, EC-Council, Cisco, Juniper, CompTIA, ITIL, Unix, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.;
- Previous experience in adjacent areas such as, Security Operations Center, Network Operations Center, System Administrator, Platform/Tool Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk support;
- Q-Radar platform user or administrator previous experience is highly desirable.