Global Desktop Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Secureworks active.
Vezi toate job-urile Global Desktop Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day acrolients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a
- Supporting internal user workstations, peripherals, phones and PDAs
- Maintain and repair, through troubleshooting and component replacement, workstations and peripheral devices, provide support for MS Office suite applications and back office application connectivity
- Troubleshoot issues related to O365 and virtualization technologies
- Documenting technical support requests, production changes, and following-up until resolution
- Communicating with colleagues and escalating outstanding issues whenever required
- On Call duties as required
- 2+ years’ Service Desk or other relevant experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, advanced level of English
- Microsoft technologies (Windowffice, Skype)
- Hardware troubleshooting experience
- Remote support – VPN connectivity
- Desktop virtualization technologies such as VMWare Workstation or Oracle VirtualBox
- User/Group management in Active Directory
- Ability to adapt and ability to learn new technologies are important
- Excellent Customer Service and communication and follow-up skills are important
- MDM experience supporting iPhone or Android
- Support of OLP tools such as WebEx, Live Meeting
- Linux as a desktop operating system
- A+ Certification or MCP certification
- LPIC 1 certification is a plus
Why work with us?
Life at Dell Secureworks means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work. Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. It’s a large, modern, open plan space conveniently located in AFI Business Park, which is a short walk to the AFI Palace Cotroceni Mall. Our team have access to complimentary fresh coffee and fruit or they can take a break in the games or break out area.
As a leading technology employer, we actively encourage further development for our employees. This is done through our range of internal training programs, training affiliation with SANS GIAC, various vendors, and encouragement for the team to go technology conferences or even our regular company hackathons.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristi