Cyber Security Academy
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Secureworks active
View all jobs Cyber Security Academy active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day acrolients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a
Great opportunity to start your career in Information Security! Join our team of 600 Information Security professionals that are working together in the biggest Security Center of Excellence in Europe.
By joining our Cyber Security Academy, you will have the opportunity to learn from top professionals and gain the necessary knowledge that can enable your career in the Security field
After 3 months of intensive training and depending on your performance, you can continue the collaboration with Secureworks in the Security Solutions Management or in the Vulnerability Management Services
- Punctuality and attention
- Active participation during the classroom hours
- Technical activities such as: manage platform activities, perform automated security assessments, build customer facing reports and make device configurations changes.
- Take over other technical tasks as per what the direct manager will decide to assign
- University education: degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security
- 1 + years of working experience IT related roles
- Must be able to communicate technical details in a clear, understandable manner
- Passion for Information Security
- Familiar with OSI Model and Networking
- Practical knowledge of Linux/Unix fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of Information Security requirements and best practices
- Strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with stakeholders like customer support or leadership teams, vendors, etc.
- Good communication skills - fluency in English
- Experience with Security platforms (Cloud Security Platforms, Antivirus, SIEM, Email Gateway, Proxy, etc).
- Experience with Vulnerability scanning tools such as: Qualys, Nessus, Nexpose, Nmap etc.
Benefits & location:
- Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
- We are located in Afi Business Park 4&5, Timisoara Bd., No. 4A, 5th Floor, Bucharest, Romania
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characterists.