QA Integration Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs QA Integration Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Are you interested in how a data center looks like? Would you like to mimic an entire network and study its connections? And most of all: Are you a passionate tester? As soon as the build server spits out a new build, you make sure that it is tested.
As an Agile tester, you know that exploratory testing is important and you recognize that your knowledge, skills and intuition are invaluable. We are looking for testers who are capable of setting up an Agile Test Approach within a software development company.
- As QA Engineer, you are responsible for testing and validating our product asset discovery and integrations;
- You will be able to verify and validate how data is retrieved using several protocols and how afterwards the information is transformed based on specific business rules;
- To succeed in this role you should be energetic, motivated, and results-oriented. You should also be self-directed and disciplined with good technical skills;
- You will work closely with the Development and Product Management to deliver a high quality product to our customers.
Required competence, experience and education
- Knowledge of at least 3 of most common protocols: WBEM / WMI, SM-BIOS, SNMP (v1,v2,v3 and OIDs), TCP/IP, POSIX, SH / Telnet;
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands;
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages to test remote execution: Cisco CLI’s, PowerShell,Bash or other Linux/UNIX CLI’s;
- Understanding of Microsoft IIS;
- Basic knowledge of Database concepts, SQL Server or PL-SQL;
- Experience of testing integrations with a good technical grasp of platforms, web services and APIs;
- Experience in data synchronization and comparison between systems is a plus;
- Functional testing, End to End (E2E) testing, DDT, Regression testing, Grey box testing;
- Knowledge of bug lifecycle management;
- Working knowledge of Test management tools ( like TFS or JIRA);
- Agile methodology experience is a plus.
Required licenses and certifications
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent;
- Professional experience in testing (minimum 4 years).
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.