Commercial Finance Business Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Commercial Finance Business Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
As a Finance Business Partner, you’ll be joining a team of Commercial Finance experts to partner one of our European Cluster RegioPeople will trust you to be their true partner in all things Commercial finance, and in return you’ll be considered a key member of our European business unit finance team.
Kellogg Finance supports our European business to become an end-to-end, agile and responsive function and we believe you can be an integral part of this family!
We’ve been market-leading in Romania (Floreasca Business Park) since 2014 and in that time we’ve partnered our business and achieved a progressive culture, focused on the From continuous improvement projects, to cost reduction initiatives, the European Finance team has really made a difference to the heart of our company.
Access your career and imagine yourself in a company dedicated to imagination, trust and enthusiasm.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Senior Stakeholder Management – You’ll be the trusted point of contact for Cluster Commercial teams, mitigating risks, building robust contingency plans and realizing the opportunities to ensure delivery of financial target; Because you encourage a culture of good understanding and insights to solve commercial complexities, you will build strong relationships with the integrated European Cluster Category finance; Not only that, but you’ll be the connector in Marketing decisions by optimizing local initiatives and controlling; All of this is to drive understanding and adherence to accounting policy and controlIt’s about true partnerships.
Deliver insights to business – Your Cluster Finance team will look to you for plans to execute, delivering the short and medium-term financial goal; You’ll be a valued member of the team because you can challenge, ensure financial visibility and drive insights to enable the decision; Additionally, your business partnering skills will help to actively drive collaboration and alignment with the European; Your insights and imagination will shape tomorrow.
Expertise in your role – As the respected team player you are, you’ll be responsible for reviewing the category actuals P&Ls for the Cluster, challenging variances, understanding root cause analysis and presenting overview of key drivers of performance to local finance team; In turn, they’ll trust you to support; Innovation decisions by working with cross-functional groups to gather and challenge assumptions and data for financial model; To care for the business, you’ll enable excellent execution; You’ll do this through commercial planning, financial forecasting and budgeting processes and you’ll be the expert in scenario modelling and forecast of financial performance and assist with business decision; It feels like a local company working around the world.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- University Degree in Finance/Business-Related field + relevant finance work experience;
- A good understanding of FMCG and Retail environment with an ability to bring insights supported by external and internal data / trends;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint and deep Excel skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills and attention to detail;
- Experience of working in a fast paced, cross functional environment with tight turnaround times for deliverables;
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates resilience and leadership when handling challenge / difficult conversations;
- Fluent English- verbal and written.
- Proficient knowledge of SAP and other financial planning systems (. BPC, Anaplan);
- Experience of working in a Commercial environment preferably for an FMCG, but not mandatory;
- Experience of working effectively in a remote/multi-cultural team environment.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this
Pack a passport, because you might need to travel! You’ll be supporting a European cluster so the team will want to meet and work with you collaboratively.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
GROW With Us.