The position holder is responsible for the accurate calculation of taxes, timely preparation and submission of tax returns, maintaining the fiscal ledgers and tax accounts reconciliation, as well as the preparation of other fiscal reports.
- University degree (preferably in Finance / Economics)
- Experience in statutory finance (tax/accounting)
- Tax knowledge – at least intermediate level (excluding individual taxation)
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- English knowledge – at least medium level (writing & speaking)
- Computer skills: MS Office; SAP represents a plus
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!